Wednesday 2 February 2011

Introducing Luxury designer Luna Sky...

We caught up with London Based designer Luna Sky to learn more about this up and coming Luxurious Brand...


Above pic: Luna, The lady behind the Brand.
Label Name: LunaSky 


Year Established: 2009

Tell us a bit about your label and background? :  
Luna: LunaSky is a london based designer label that aims to create a beautiful life style for modern elegant women. It presents one of a kind dress for all special occasions and events as well as everyday life. Each garment is designed with passion and  made with luxury fabric to complement the female figure with a touch of class.

What inspired you to launch your label? 
Luna:  I grew up in a family with strong roots in fashion. My grandmother is a fashion designer and my family own a fashion and accessories company. I have strong love and passion for fashion since I was a little girl. I love beautiful things and I always think every girl deserves to be a princess. My vision is to create a beautiful and elegant lifestyle for modern girls and make them feel special about themselves.    

Who is it targeted towards?  
Luna: My targeted clientele are elegant, feminine women who have their strong identity and know what they are looking for in the way of fashion, instead of following the trend.

Where do you get inspirations for your designs?
Luna:  I have been living  in fashion capitals including Tokyo, Milan, Paris and HK, I am always inspired by chic and elegant women who effortlessly transform the old-time classics into modern glamour in their individual styles.

If you could choose any celebrity to front your campaign who would it be and why? 
Luna:  It would be Emma Watson because she is very elegant and sophisticated, she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.  She is a girl who looks so pretty and soft yet has her strong character.

You will be showcasing your new collection During London Fashion Week in February. What can we expect?

Luna: The theme of my  My A/W 2011 collection is ' La Vita Bella - Beautiful life', it is a fusion of classic romance  featuring black and white  exquisite evening gowns and cocktail dresses embellished with chiffon floral, ruffle, lace, sequin drapery and Swarovski crystal.




For more information on LunaSKy visit http://www.lunaskyfashion.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment